Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Premade scrapbook page!

I have added a new 2 page premade scrapbook layout to the store. This one is called Family and was created using Adornit's patterned paper, foam letters and 3-D flower embellishments. There are 6- 4x6" mats for photos and/or journaling. The phrase inside the 3-round tag reads, " Home is where your story begins". The brown, green and blue colors are beautiful together!



Within the next few days I will share pictures of some of the cards I made on National Card Making day! I am trying to get started on my Christmas cards. I have been lacking in that department the last few years. But hopefully this year I can get back on track!

Have a wonderful fall day!

Robin

Kentucky Paper Kreations

1 comment:

Card Creations said...

Wow I really like the layout of this premade page.