Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Premade Scrapbook Layouts!!

Good evening!! It has been raining all night here and I have been busy working on some new premade layouts to add the store! It is a good night for scrapbooking!

The first layout below is called Oh Happy Day. The colors are so bright and fun! One thing that is different about this 2 page layout is, I used stamps to accent one of the pages. This is a first for me to use stamped images in one of my layouts!! Plus, I also enhanced the stamped image with diamond glaze!


Also, this layout is called Rough and Tough. This will be perfect for all of you that have little boys! or I guess it would work for girls also ;)

The next one is called Give Thanks. I used Crate paper for this layout! The colors are simply beautiful!! Plus, I love the texture of Crate Paper! This is just in time for your Thanksgiving photos!

Enjoy!

Robin

Kentucky Paper Kreations

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great layouts!

Ann said...

Great LOs, and I love the colors on the first one! :D

Covered In Crafts said...

Those are great layouts. TFS!

Jacquel said...

Great layouts! very inspiring for us that scrapbook....thanks for the inspiration/motivation!!!

Unknown said...

What great layouts!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing those great layouts!!

Jessica

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful layouts!

~Samantha