Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Custom Scrapbook Albums

Kentucky Paper Kreations is now offering custom designed scrapbooks!

Scrapbooking has been a passion of mine for several years. I, like so many other people, have hundreds of photos. When I started scrapbooking, I had all of my pictures in Rubbermaid containers and shoe boxes. All of those memories tucked away in a closet, never looked at. Hundreds or even thousands of dollars spent of capturing memories on film or a disc to be rarely looked at. But, once I completed my first scrapbook many years ago, I learned very quickly how often we looked at all of our memories from Christmas gatherings, going to the beach, birthday parties, the kids playing with their friends, etc.
Kentucky Paper Kreations can create a Custom Scrapbook Album just for you. All of the albums are created using “photo-safe” products and albums. Custom Scrapbook Albums make perfect gifts. Also, if you don’t Scrapbook but you would like a Scrapbook one can be created and customized just for you!

Let Kentucky Paper Kreations help you get your photos out of that shoebox into a custom Scrapbook Album! !

Robin
Kentucky Paper Kreations

No comments: